Johnny Cash - Live From Austin, TX [CD]
$9.60 was $12.00
This product is currently sold out.
January 3, 1987 was a milestone in Austin City Limits history. One of the few individuals in the world of music who truly deserves the title of "legend" set foot onto the ACL stage and the result was magic. The legend, of course, was Johnny Cash and he delivered what even he considered to be one of his finest television performances. Over many decades his name was synonymous with country music around the world but, of course, his larger-than-life influence went way beyond any one musical genre. His songs, his persona, the very essence of his being reached the hearts and souls of presidents, popes and lifers doing time at San Quentin...and the rest of us as well. This show captures it all, and it is a dream-come-true to be able to present the original, unedited performance. As Mr. Cash himself told me backstage moments before, "Doing this show means a lot to me because it's all about the music." God bless you, Johnny Cash.
-Terry Lickona (Producer Austin City Limits®)
- Ring Of Fire
- Folsom Prison Blues
- Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down
- I Walk The Line
- The Wall
- Long Black Veil
- Big River
- I'll Go Somewhere And Sing My Songs Again
- Let Him Roll
- Ballad Of Barbara
- Sam Stone
- (Ghost) Riders In The Sky
- Where Did We Go Right? (with June Carter Cash)
- I Walk The Line (outro)
- Big Light (with The Carter Family)
- Wonderful Time Up There (with The Carter Family)
- Fourth Man (with The Carter Family)
Recorded January 3, 1987
* Note: Product images may vary slightly from actual product. Images are for demonstration purposes only.